A programmer's painful poetry

start my day sitting on a chair,
Giving my monitor a hard ,cold stare,
By evening I'm done with another coding
Oh! This has become a routine so boring.


Like all, I entered this field with great hope,
Jobs were many ,and there was plenty of scope,
Dreams of joining the like of Gates ,
And a chance of making money in the state.

Thus I entered the world of bytes,
Only to realize that reality bites,
'Coz, a programmer's life , isn't all that cozy ,
The bed of software isn't all that rosy.

Seeing the monitor all day and night,
has take the power off my eyesight 
Late to bed and late to rise ,
Has made me wealthy , but not healthy and wise .

Working holidays , busy weekends,
no time for family , no time for friends,
My job steals most of the time ,
Helplessly ,I watch this crime.

Just for few bits of money ,
I forego those moments with my Honey .
When I should be out having fun,
I'm telling a comp , what's to be done .

I hate you yet I can't get away,
'Coz I need the money you pay . 
God , to thee I pray,
If there be one show me the way .

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE.............